Why when people see a Black man driving a mercedes or lexus suv,people will assume he stole it,sold drugs to.

Why when people see a Black man driving a mercedes or lexus suv,people will assume he stole it,sold drugs to.

Postby carloanbadcredit11 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:06 pm

afford it,or spent 90% of his salary on it and lives in a ghetto somewhere?But when you see a white man or a asian man driving a Cadillac escalde,lexus RX, or a Mercedes convertible,people will think they have great jobs and be a business financial worker?

Black people are hard workers too and can afford those expensive cars.Why are people like this?

edit:sorry that I posted this question 2 times,yahoo froze.
carloanbadcredit11

Re: Why when people see a Black man driving a mercedes or lexus suv,people will assume he stole it,sold drugs to. I have a friend who is a pro bo

Postby Figarino » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:01 pm

I have a friend who is a pro boxer. He bought a Rolls Royce with his largest purse he won. He has to keep the title and registration over the sun visor because a cop pulls him over everyday!
Figarino

Re: Why when people see a Black man driving a mercedes or lexus suv,people will assume he stole it,sold drugs to. Because of the way our culture

Postby Karnavel » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 am

Because of the way our culture is.

The media makes a mockery of our race, and we are potrayed as either people who steal, hustle, wanna be rappers, basketball players, or drug dealers.
Karnavel

Re: Why when people see a Black man driving a mercedes or lexus suv,people will assume he stole it,sold drugs to. I assume he has more money than

Postby NumPseuff » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 pm

I assume he has more money than me.
NumPseuff

Re: Why when people see a Black man driving a mercedes or lexus suv,people will assume he stole it,sold drugs to. Some people are ignorant. S

Postby loans-car11 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 pm

carloanbadcredit11 wrote:afford it,or spent 90% of his salary on it and lives in a ghetto somewhere?But when you see a white man or a asian man driving a Cadillac escalde,lexus RX, or a Mercedes convertible,people will think they have great jobs and be a business financial worker?

Black people are hard workers too and can afford those expensive cars.Why are people like this?

Some people are ignorant.

Speaking of ignorant, Dont you think it was a bit ignorant of you to assume that ALL people think this way. You are just as racist as the people you are complaining about.
loans-car11

Re: Why when people see a Black man driving a mercedes or lexus suv,people will assume he stole it,sold drugs to. Only if they supe it up or act

Postby Mfoudsgm » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Only if they supe it up or act and dress ghetto.
Mfoudsgm

Re: Why when people see a Black man driving a mercedes or lexus suv,people will assume he stole it,sold drugs to. idk appararently they dont be

Postby gazavod » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:49 pm

carloanbadcredit11 wrote:afford it,or spent 90% of his salary on it and lives in a ghetto somewhere?But when you see a white man or a asian man driving a Cadillac escalde,lexus RX, or a Mercedes convertible,people will think they have great jobs and be a business financial worker?

idk

appararently they dont believe black ppl can be successful
gazavod

Next

Return to Lexus Forum