how do you install a gps system for a lexus 300 suv.

Postby DoctorMargaretL » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:34 am

DoctorMargaretL

Re: how do you install a gps system for a lexus 300 suv. It depends on the GPS System. S

Postby fanoisefd » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 pm

It depends on the GPS System. Some systems are just as easy as pulling it in the cigarette lighter socket but other GPS systems which are in-dash would require someone who knows the technical wiring diagram of your Lexus. I suggest to ask the seller of the GPS if they can install it and if they have the experience to do so. Good luck. Hope I help a little.
fanoisefd

Re: how do you install a gps system for a lexus 300 suv.

Postby jwatson » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

I also want to know.
www.quickgarage.com
jwatson

Postby y8games » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:09 am

It depends on the GPS System. Some systems are just as easy as pulling it in the cigarette lighter socket but other GPS systems which are in-dash would require someone who knows the technical wiring diagram of your Lexus. I suggest to ask the seller of the GPS if they can install it and if they have the experience to do so. Good luck. Hope I help a little.

friv
y8games

Postby hybenz » Tue May 15, 2012 2:15 am

Correct. It depends on the GPS system you want to install. there are some stuff of which you need some software integration in order for it to come up with the legit results. On the other hand, asking the dealership first before the installation would be the best thing to do first. There are Lexus parts online where you can have the most appropriate GPS.
hybenz

Return to Lexus Forum