I am getting ready to buy a car, a mazda 3 to be exact, and I need advice on what model to get..

I am getting ready to buy a car, a mazda 3 to be exact, and I need advice on what model to get..

Postby deannnmelnik » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:59 am

I was thinking of getting a mazda 3s Sport but I don't know if it's the right choice. Can somebody help me decide. Thanks a million.
deannnmelnik

Re: I am getting ready to buy a car, a mazda 3 to be exact, and I need advice on what model to get.. The Mazda 3 is a very decent ca

Postby sestomosi » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:27 am

deannnmelnik wrote:I was thinking of getting a mazda 3s Sport but I don't know if it's the right choice. Can somebody help me decide. Thanks a million.

The Mazda 3 is a very decent car, not quite as good as a Honda or Toyota in my opinion, but with proper care should last a very long time. All the different Mazda3 models (not including the Speed3) are the exact same car, just with different features. If you go either online to the mazda site, or to a local mazda dealership they will be able to tell you what model comes with what features, and you should just choose the one that has the most features that you like that is within your budget.

But, if performance is a big feature for you then the hands down winning choice would definitely be the Mazda Speed 3. It comes with a turbocharged 4 cylinder engine that is very fast. It has FWD which usually hurts handling, but the car only lets you use a certain amount of the torque in 1st and 2nd gear to avoid wheel spin. This car also offers an on board computer that computes performance such as lap times, 0-60mph times etc. It is one of the fastest production FWD cars on the market today!

Good Luck
sestomosi

Re: I am getting ready to buy a car, a mazda 3 to be exact, and I need advice on what model to get.. the only mazda3 i would get is

Postby Ansterbas04 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:38 pm

the only mazda3 i would get is the mazdaspeed3 turbo version, the others suck and are slow.
Ansterbas04

Re: I am getting ready to buy a car, a mazda 3 to be exact,

Postby SamSmith » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:50 pm

As per my opinion The Mazda 3 is a very decent car, not quite as good as a Honda or Toyota.

Polaris atv
SamSmith

Re: I am getting ready to buy a car, a mazda 3 to be exact,

Postby insane.nick » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:52 am

Hi,
The Mazda3 is a economical daily driver with excellent handling and sporty driving dynamics. best thing about Mazada 3 is wheel, the better handling, and probably the flamboyant looks.
insane.nick

Return to Mazda Forum