How reliable is Mitsubishi, car wise.

How reliable is Mitsubishi, car wise.

Postby nocreditcheckauto11 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:41 pm

I am looking to buy a car, and I like the look of the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, but I want a reliable car. Does anyone know from experience or from anywhere else how reliable they are? Thanks
nocreditcheckauto11

Re: How reliable is Mitsubishi, car wise. i have a dubbed up Mitsubishi v

Postby dilldonwol » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:18 am

nocreditcheckauto11 wrote:I am looking to buy a car, and I like the look of the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, but I want a reliable car. Does anyone know from experience or from anywhere else how reliable they are? Thanks

i have a dubbed up Mitsubishi verada lowed elite model and all V6 turbo i reckon there great ive had it for a while and they have a great pick up speed with the higher engines also there stock parts can preform very well and easy to upgrade with street materiel, the model your going for sounds sweet . . good on fuel, speed , drifting, and handling is a dream
dilldonwol

Re: How reliable is Mitsubishi, car wise. The Lancer brand was introduced

Postby seodinosoul » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:48 am

nocreditcheckauto11 wrote:I am looking to buy a car, and I like the look of the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, but I want a reliable car. Does anyone know from experience or from anywhere else how reliable they are? Thanks

The Lancer brand was introduced to the US market in 2002, but have been in the Fareast and Asian market for many year. They are a good reliable car. I had a 2002 Lancer OZ with over 100,000 miles on it and my daughter-in-law is still driving the car. Just do your basic recommend maintenace and it will last you.
seodinosoul

Re: How reliable is Mitsubishi, car wise. The Lancer brand wa

Postby Spitfire » Thu May 26, 2011 1:13 pm

seodinosoul wrote:Just do your basic recommend maintenace and it will last you.

Which is getting more often and often nowadays on modern cars.. :/

Julia Bond Videos
:)
Spitfire

Re: How reliable is Mitsubishi, car wise.

Postby dariuswilkinson » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:51 am

I have been driving Mitsubishi for 15 years now, and all I can say is that I am fully satisfied. I have owned a 1990 Lancer, 1993 L300, and a 1997 Galant. Now I own a 2010 Lancer. I have always been pleased with its reliability on the road, as well as its replacement auto parts. Mitsubishi may be an underdog in the automotive industry compared to larger names such as Toyota and Honda. Nevertheless, Mitsubishi never runs short in terms of quality and class.
dariuswilkinson

Postby hypeboy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 am

On my experience driving mitsubishis, if you're a fast driver I recommend you not to go for this car. its tires are not that good, it can be easily damage. well it's up to the driver. Mitsubishi is not too expensive, not too cheap. it's an average kind of vehicle yet quality wise.
practical car.

Postby paultaker » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 am

If you like some thing of that car then buy it with out any confusion. If you are waiting for back draw in the Mitsubishi Lancer GTS then every car has some of it.

Toronto Airport Limo
paultaker

Postby insane.nick » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:32 am

If you are thinking that you will buy a used car and that car will not have any faults then you are wrong.You have to compromise with something.A perfect car can be buy from showroom only.And my friend also have a Mitsubishi Lancer and he is happy with it's overall performance.
insane.nick

Postby tomkent45 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:40 am

I have a friend with a Mitsubishi L200. He's happy with it and Mitsubishi is a reliable brand in general.
tomkent45

Next

Return to Mitsubishi Forum