Can you fit a pair of skiis inside of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

Can you fit a pair of skiis inside of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

Postby Tialenna » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:48 am

Looking to buy a AWD car that can fit a pair of skiis inside of the cab. I saw this car online and was just wondering.
Tialenna

Re: Can you fit a pair of skiis inside of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. How long are your skis? I have

Postby AlbertPorti » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:58 pm

How long are your skis? I have a Dodge Calibre AWD, lots of room even for my long boards.
AlbertPorti

Re: Can you fit a pair of skiis inside of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. i can get 2 snowboards in my ev

Postby Cheburapsa » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:16 pm

Tialenna wrote:Looking to buy a AWD car that can fit a pair of skiis inside of the cab. I saw this car online and was just wondering.

i can get 2 snowboards in my evo sideways in the back seat, just angled all crazy.. depends on how long the skis are. bad thing about the evo back seats dont fold down, but its god damn fun in the snow !! =)
Cheburapsa

Re: Can you fit a pair of skiis inside of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. probably. what u should do is b

Postby thesaraevansfan » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 am

Tialenna wrote:Looking to buy a AWD car that can fit a pair of skiis inside of the cab. I saw this car online and was just wondering.

probably. what u should do is buy a snowboard lol. it will fit.
thesaraevansfan

Re: Can you fit a pair of skiis inside of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. you can always strap them on to

Postby badcreditauto11 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am

you can always strap them on top......
badcreditauto11

Re: Can you fit a pair of skiis inside of a Mitsubishi Lanc

Postby hybenz » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 pm

i tried having those piece of skiis with the evolution and it definitely does fit. I guess it would also work with older lancers there. Lancer could be a legendary vehicle which was launched in the market several years ago. But aside from the compatibility, durability and performance best thing always belongs to the maintenance process as there are now Mitsubishi parts available which are truly made for replacement....
hybenz

Return to Mitsubishi Forum