What are your views on the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

What are your views on the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

Postby popilofqw » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:25 am

I am planning on getting one but i need to know what your views are on this car.

I looked at the car online and liked it a lot but still questioning if i should wait or if there is another car that may be just as nice.

Please Help People!!!
popilofqw

Re: What are your views on the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. I think they look horrible... t

Postby Facialmondre » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:29 pm

I think they look horrible... they revised it a lot and are much better than the previous gens but i think they cost too much money... id go with a IX b/c they look so much better and dont have all the new fancy technologies that arent debugged yet and cost ass tons of money...
Facialmondre

Re: What are your views on the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. I never liked the Evo until thi

Postby relaxa » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:42 pm

I never liked the Evo until this one came out. I was always a Subaru WRX STI fan.
relaxa

Re: What are your views on the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Mitsubishi vehicles are general

Postby Eposanics » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:05 am

Mitsubishi vehicles are generally a good value and slightly less solid and reliable than Hondas and Toyotas. They also tend toward more adventurous designs. As the company continues to pull itself together after splitting ties with DaimlerChrysler several years ago while verging on bankruptcy, the extreme and exciting Lancer Evolution remains a rare bright spot for Mitsubishi. A major redesign is looming for this model, but it carries over largely unchanged for at least one more model year, as does the Montero.

The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is the street legal version of the automakers famed rally car. Reportedly slated for North American production in November, the so-called “Evo X,” not to be confused with the already-released base Lancer, is expected to make use of a new 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder engine. It will be matched with a six-speed, twin-clutch semi-automatic transmission with paddle shifters on the steering wheel.

A five-speed manual will be available as well. An advanced version of Mitsubishi’s all-wheel-drive system is aimed at sending similar amounts of torque to each wheel so the car can better hug the road. The paddle shifting setup is expected to offer normal, sport and super-sport modes, with the last designed for track or competition driving.

If you`re really interested on buying it,then it would be better if you wait a little bit `til the Ralliart Version arrives in the market
Eposanics

Re: What are your views on the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Postby reinaldo » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:36 am

Honestly, I only own 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution but I'm proud because my car is very reliable. If you would like, you may read the review from CNET here: http://reviews.cnet.com/sedan/2008-mits ... 58601.html
reinaldo

Postby CarConsumer » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:17 am

Evo's are nice cars. If you're looking for something similiar, try taking a look at the Subaru Impreza WRX. However, both in my opinion are ugly. But then again, I never really liked four-door cars. Give me a coupe like an S2000 or 350z anyday.

Postby jennifersmith » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:28 am

I really don't find any thing wrong with 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution ..ya that true older version was more impressive but at present Evo is better then most of the cars in present market.
jennifersmith

Re: What are your views on the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolu

Postby paultaker » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Not so graceful as a luxury car, i really not like the style of this car.

Toronto Airport Limo
paultaker

Re: What are your views on the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolu

Postby insane.nick » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 am

If we talk about its engine ,there is just a minute changes has been done and the looks are not so much revised ,but interior wise it has changed a lot.In sedan segment there are many options better than it are present in market.Like in Indian market companies are now launching combination of two segments.

Mahindra has often insisted that it is not interested in developing a small car for the Indian market at this point in time.But this is partially true as its going to launch a smaller version of Xylo.Somewhat attractive to look at, unique in execution and positioning and well suited to the requirements of the Indian market, the Quanto is the next big/small thing from Mahindra and Mahindra.
insane.nick

Next

Return to Mitsubishi Forum