I want to buy a mitsubishi lancer evolution 8 how do I.

I want to buy a mitsubishi lancer evolution 8 how do I.

Postby zanekaay » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:40 pm

I see people driving these vehicles and they are only like 18-20 years old how do hey do it what type of business are they doing?
zanekaay

Re: I want to buy a mitsubishi lancer evolution 8 how do I. WELL U NEED GOOD CREDIT AND FEW

Postby FortFgore » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:13 am

zanekaay wrote:I see people driving these vehicles and they are only like 18-20 years old how do hey do it what type of business are they doing?

WELL U NEED GOOD CREDIT AND FEW GRAND DOWN ARE IF YOU HAVE RICH MOMMY AND DADDY
FortFgore

Re: I want to buy a mitsubishi lancer evolution 8 how do I. First you have to have great cr

Postby Morekora » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 pm

First you have to have great credit to test drive the car.

Then have atleat 5K to put down.
Morekora

Re: I want to buy a mitsubishi lancer evolution 8 how do I. mommy and daddy pampered those

Postby sevhalnmi » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:06 am

mommy and daddy pampered those little trust fund sh-ts.

i worked hard to get my EVO 8.
sevhalnmi

Re: I want to buy a mitsubishi lancer evolution 8 how do I. Remember not everyone buys a NE

Postby dvatripol » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Remember not everyone buys a NEW car... on yahoo they sell evos for 20k-30k, if you can get a loan ,or can get some $ from parents realtives and with a trustworthy job you, might be able to buy one in 3-5mmonths..

Hope this helps
dvatripol

Re: I want to buy a mitsubishi lancer evolution 8 how do I.

Postby wink » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:58 am

you must first have a nice credit so you can be able to test drive one. test driving can help a lot you know? it can make or break your decision if you are still willing to buy one after test driving it. my friend tried it once and then i guess there was a problem that occurred on the car so he changed his mind and did not buy it. after a while he found the site that has the complete recall list for Mitsubishi and was able to study what went wrong to the car. And now he is waiting for the new model so that the recall is fixed already and is still planning to buy one. lol.
wink

Return to Mitsubishi Forum