Is a 2001 Nissan Altima a reliable car.

Is a 2001 Nissan Altima a reliable car.

Postby torontokid » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:48 am

I found a 2001 Nissan Altima for $4500 it has 118000 miles on it. I thought it was a good deal and was ready to buy, than some friends started telling me that Altimas are bad cars they need belts changed every certain amount of miles and always has problems. Wanted to know if anyone knows anything about Altimas or has heard the same thing.
torontokid

Re: Is a 2001 Nissan Altima a reliable car. thats a very good deal. Get it,

Postby s_praanna » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:23 am

torontokid wrote:I found a 2001 Nissan Altima for $4500 it has 118000 miles on it. I thought it was a good deal and was ready to buy, than some friends started telling me that Altimas are bad cars they need belts changed every certain amount of miles and always has problems. Wanted to know if anyone knows anything about Altimas or has heard the same thing.

thats a very good deal. Get it, my dad used to have one and he said it was reliable, comfy interior, and ran well. go for it dude
s_praanna

Re: Is a 2001 Nissan Altima a reliable car.

Postby insane.nick » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:07 am

2013 Nissan Altima is redesigned with a new look, more efficient powertrains and innovative technology. The body is lighter, more rigid and more aerodynamic. The Altima is offered with a choice of two engines: a revised 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with 182 hp and the existing 3.5-liter V6, both matched with CVT.

If we talk about Nissan Sunny latest verison, the Nissan Sunny Special Edition is available for booking across all the dealers in India for a price of Rs. 8,60,054 for the petrol version and Rs. 9,68,931 for the diesel version. With this engine configuration and a decent price tag, Nissan Sunny Review is in competition with the likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Swift Dzire, Tata Indigo Manza, Ford Fiesta. Nissan Sunny also armors sufficient safety features at par with the competition in the market; the car is loaded with SRS dual front airbags, halogen headlamps, front fog lamps, front disc brakes, Anti-lock braking system with EBD and Brake assist, impact absorbing body, all seat belts, engine immobilizer, keyless entry, front and side impact beams, central locking, child safety locks, day and night inside rear view mirror, etc.
insane.nick

Return to Nissan Forum