which is the better car the pontiac gto or the ford mustang gt.

Re: which is the better car the pontiac gto or the ford mustang gt. the ford mustang gt because i a

Postby Millowker » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Xgundeprosters wrote:with the pontiac weighing in at 3414 with 400 hp -365 to the rear wheels and the mustang at 3483 and 300 hp to the rear wheels 320 at the crank both wet and why do you choose?

the ford mustang gt because i am a mustang person my cousin has 3 of them and i have helped him build motors in them we are building 1 now
Millowker

Re: which is the better car the pontiac gto or the ford mustang gt. Gto because ford sucks and its

Postby unmonomuyloco » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Gto because ford sucks and its so much better looking. ls2 all the way the mustang will crack a head and blow gaskets within 2-3 years if you drive it hard. Trust GM especially the gorgeous GTO my dream car that I pray I get some day :D
unmonomuyloco

Re: which is the better car the pontiac gto or the ford mustang gt. The GTO is better because it ha

Postby carcommercial11 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:45 pm

The GTO is better because it has a fully independent rear suspension it has more horse power 100 more to be exact and it also has better build quality since it is build in Australia. You did the math when you asked your awestion and the GTO is a faster car plus it handles very nice as well I got to drive a 2005 GTO six speed and I loved that car I just wanted to through out the guy from the dealer ship and drive it home.
carcommercial11

Re: which is the better car the pontiac gto or the ford mustang gt. The GTO would be my pick. The M

Postby nobasarna » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm

The GTO would be my pick. The Mustang is over produced and lack-luster in styling. The GTO is a uniquely styled sports car that has an aggressive stance, not to mention a powerhouse for an engine.
nobasarna

Re: which is the better car the pontiac gto or the ford mustang

Postby jwatson » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:37 pm

I prefer GTO, my friend have good experience.
www.quickgarage.com
jwatson

Previous

Return to Pontiac Forum