What's the difference between the Pontiac Grand Prix GT and GTP.

Re: What's the difference between the Pontiac Grand Prix GT and

Postby imhsar » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:20 am

The major difference is that the GTP is supercharged.
imhsar

Re: What's the difference between the Pontiac Grand Prix GT and

Postby patelzey@live.com » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:59 am

you guys are dummys i work for gm and the gt is better and it is super charged to. both are the same but the gt is the gt and the gtp wonts to be the gt. the gt comes fully loaded and the gtp dont. both are super charged. and both are slow. most mustangs will kill it. how do i no because i own both. 2006 grand prix gt and 2 mustangs one a six banger and one gt. it is said to say to you guys think the gtp is better but u guys dont no jack about cars buy the way thay do not make gtp eneymore. just the base model the gt and gxp. the gxp is the best of them all. my v6 mustang is about the same as the grand prix gt and gtp my non pi mustang gt kills it avery time. the gxp is way better then the gt so gtp sucks slow as junk. this will make it easy grand prix base frist' non super charged gtp is next because its not fully loaded the gt is the same as the gtp but the gt is fully loaded it is fully loaded the gt is better then gtp sorry but both cars suck 3800 super charged are slow the gxp is the best grandprix just so you no. get areal car afire bird or a mustang. haha you guys dont no jack about cars sorry about your gtp the gt is better just because its fully loaded but both are the same. mustang kill gtp all the time the end dummys
patelzey@live.com

Re: What's the difference between the Pontiac Grand Prix GT

Postby josentiu » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:04 am

Apologize for this late reply but I agree The GTP is better in terms of design and performance. It is also available in the convertible version and now the series has been continued in production. GM has did is again for this time.Besides interior, exterior and other factors, the company worked immensely on the performance Pontiac parts and ultimately they proved their selves as the most energetic leaders of engine making process.
josentiu

Previous

Return to Pontiac Forum