I am trying to install floor lights into my car. I have a Saturn Ion. What size and what company is best.

I am trying to install floor lights into my car. I have a Saturn Ion. What size and what company is best.

Postby Ritiefsviaf » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:50 am

I don't want to buy the wrong size LED lights and then have trouble installing them in my car. I own a Black Saturn Ion. I want to put the floor lights most likely under the glove box area and under the wheel. and maybe somewhere else around inside the car. I only want interior lights. Anybody have any ideas how I can measure to find what size i need or does anyone have any ideas?
Ritiefsviaf

Postby Ritiefsviaf » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:50 am

I don't want to buy the wrong size LED lights and then have trouble installing them in my car. I own a Black Saturn Ion. I want to put the floor lights most likely under the glove box area and under the wheel. and maybe somewhere else around inside the car. I only want interior lights. Anybody have any ideas how I can measure to find what size i need or does anyone have any ideas?
Ritiefsviaf

Re: I am trying to install floor lights into my car. I have a Saturn Ion. What size and what company is best. Will under the dash I would use

Postby lannymmelnik » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Ritiefsviaf wrote:I don't want to buy the wrong size LED lights and then have trouble installing them in my car. I own a Black Saturn Ion. I want to put the floor lights most likely under the glove box area and under the wheel. and maybe somewhere else around inside the car. I only want interior lights. Anybody have any ideas how I can measure to find what size i need or does anyone have any ideas?

Will under the dash I would use the 9" or the 12" Both will fit. If you do under the seats I would use the 6" .This will be a little tricky because of the wires . The best way is to run the wires under the carpet. This company has the best products an has been around for a long time. I also put a link to the best led products they sell for your install. I hope this will help. If you need anything else let me know. Good luck.
lannymmelnik

Re: I am trying to install floor lights into my car. I have a S

Postby josentiu » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:08 am

Ritiefsviaf wrote:I don't want to buy the wrong size LED lights and then have trouble installing them in my car. I own a Black Saturn Ion. I want to put the floor lights most likely under the glove box area and under the wheel. and maybe somewhere else around inside the car. I only want interior lights. Anybody have any ideas how I can measure to find what size i need or does anyone have any ideas?

Then, you should not forget the vehicle identity number of your car in order to avoid regrets in the future. As for your saturn that is rare, there would be a difficulty in having those parts...

Return to Saturn Forum