Hey I was just wondering I have an 1994 Saturn VL1 car and I have to replace my fuel injector..

Hey I was just wondering I have an 1994 Saturn VL1 car and I have to replace my fuel injector..

Postby Troppikas » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:06 pm

My question is does anyone know how much it may cost and how long it takes to replace.
Troppikas

Re: Hey I was just wondering I have an 1994 Saturn VL1 car and I have to replace my fuel injector.. if you want to cut down the cos

Postby auto4uloans11 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 pm

if you want to cut down the cost of your repair buy the injectors here: www.fuelinjector.citymaker.com find the casting number on your injector and then look for the number on their price list. If it is a multech injector they are 22.99each. ive bought from them and they have a great product with a warrenty. plus they dont have a core charge.
auto4uloans11

Re: Hey I was just wondering I have an 1994 Saturn VL1 car and I have to replace my fuel injector.. Fuel Injectors rearly go bad. Y

Postby sashakonor » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:57 am

Fuel Injectors rearly go bad. Yes the get dirty and malfuction but why do you need to replace them. The cost is about say 30 each. If it has a fuel rail the about 2 hours should cover it.

My advice is to have them professional cleaned befor you replace them. First it cost less and just might soulve the fact thy ( I guess) are not working properly.
sashakonor

Return to Saturn Forum