What cheap CD-playing car stereo should I get for my 96' Saturn.

What cheap CD-playing car stereo should I get for my 96' Saturn.

Postby DotKyleMansa » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 am

I am looking to buy a car stereo for my 96' Saturn. However, I will be going to college soon and won't bring the car with me, it will probably go to my brother. However, in the meantime, I'd like to get a car stereo that plays CD's. Being MP3 compadible is not important. Basically, I want a CD playing car stereo that fits in a 96' Saturn for as cheap as possible, hopefully under $100. Any suggestions from car-savvy people?
DotKyleMansa

Re: What cheap CD-playing car stereo should I get for my 96' Saturn. have you been to walmarts and

Postby Barrantsita » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 pm

have you been to walmarts and under a 100 bucks sorry not really
Barrantsita

Re: What cheap CD-playing car stereo should I get for my 96' Saturn. Sony Xplod is a fairly cheap CD

Postby Surviveiancel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Sony Xplod is a fairly cheap CD player, one without mp3 is about 89 bucks. Alpine also makes some fairly cheap stereos.
Surviveiancel

Re: What cheap CD-playing car stereo should I get for my 96' Saturn. go to walmat..i got a good one

Postby keywordmonster » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:46 am

DotKyleMansa wrote:I am looking to buy a car stereo for my 96' Saturn. However, I will be going to college soon and won't bring the car with me, it will probably go to my brother. However, in the meantime, I'd like to get a car stereo that plays CD's. Being MP3 compadible is not important. Basically, I want a CD playing car stereo that fits in a 96' Saturn for as cheap as possible, hopefully under $100. Any suggestions from car-savvy people?

go to walmat..i got a good one there for real cheap..i paid only 110 and its a pioneer, and you can hook up your mp3 player to it..
keywordmonster

Return to Saturn Forum