Can someone tell me the difference in a Subaru Impreza.

Can someone tell me the difference in a Subaru Impreza.

Postby Otis Sanford » Thu May 28, 2009 4:34 am

I need some explanation between a Subaru Impreza, WRX, and an STi. And does the tail of the car have anything to do with it?
Otis Sanford

Re: Can someone tell me the difference in a Subaru Impreza. both cars are high performance

Postby MightyMasb » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:36 am

both cars are high performance but sti is more powerful it like mustang cobra and the supercobra (supernake) same car but bit different in performance
MightyMasb

Re: Can someone tell me the difference in a Subaru Impreza. Go to Wiki. Type in Subaru I

Postby lugtybizer » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Go to Wiki.

Type in Subaru Impreza.

Which will then explain everything, and save me from having to find the info because you're too lazy to do it yourself.
lugtybizer

Re: Can someone tell me the difference in a Subaru Impreza. Impreza is the base model, the

Postby fourtoog » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:31 am

Otis Sanford wrote:I need some explanation between a Subaru Impreza, WRX, and an STi. And does the tail of the car have anything to do with it?

Impreza is the base model, the Impreza WRX is a high performance turbocharged version, and the Impreza WRX STi is the highest performance version with more power than the WRX plus 6 speed and bigger brakes among other things.

The tail of the car? You probably don't mean the current models. Imprezas usually came without a wing or one as an option, same as the WRX. The STi came with a giant wing on the decklid.
fourtoog

Return to Subaru Forum