Is the Subaru Outback a cool car for younger guys.

Is the Subaru Outback a cool car for younger guys.

Postby Beeldspelhoer » Fri May 29, 2009 9:05 am

This past weekend I met up with some friends to play basketball and before the game we got into a debate about whether or not the Subaru Outback is a cool car for guys our age (25-30). 6 out of 10 felt very strongly that it was a very cool car for younger guys due to its outdoor capabilities (we all are very active, i.e. backpacking, surfing, etc.), while the other 4 kept saying that regardless of its outdoor capabilities it is still a wagon and uncool. What do you guys think?
Beeldspelhoer

Re: Is the Subaru Outback a cool car for younger guys. Be a man and buy a V8 pickup or

Postby autobrokers11 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Be a man and buy a V8 pickup or SUV.
autobrokers11

Re: Is the Subaru Outback a cool car for younger guys. who gives a crap what others th

Postby sharjil786 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Beeldspelhoer wrote:This past weekend I met up with some friends to play basketball and before the game we got into a debate about whether or not the Subaru Outback is a cool car for guys our age (25-30). 6 out of 10 felt very strongly that it was a very cool car for younger guys due to its outdoor capabilities (we all are very active, i.e. backpacking, surfing, etc.), while the other 4 kept saying that regardless of its outdoor capabilities it is still a wagon and uncool. What do you guys think?

who gives a crap what others think.. they run good ..have lots of room and get good milage....AWD is great.
sharjil786

Re: Is the Subaru Outback a cool car for younger guys. Only the WRX wagons are cool. A

Postby thhaanhbesscouuttti » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Beeldspelhoer wrote:This past weekend I met up with some friends to play basketball and before the game we got into a debate about whether or not the Subaru Outback is a cool car for guys our age (25-30). 6 out of 10 felt very strongly that it was a very cool car for younger guys due to its outdoor capabilities (we all are very active, i.e. backpacking, surfing, etc.), while the other 4 kept saying that regardless of its outdoor capabilities it is still a wagon and uncool. What do you guys think?

Only the WRX wagons are cool. An outback is a family station wagon.
thhaanhbesscouuttti

Re: Is the Subaru Outback a cool car for younger guys.

Postby dariuswilkinson » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 am

Beeldspelhoer wrote:This past weekend I met up with some friends to play basketball and before the game we got into a debate about whether or not the Subaru Outback is a cool car for guys our age (25-30). 6 out of 10 felt very strongly that it was a very cool car for younger guys due to its outdoor capabilities (we all are very active, i.e. backpacking, surfing, etc.), while the other 4 kept saying that regardless of its outdoor capabilities and replacement Subaru parts it is still a wagon and uncool. What do you guys think?

Guess i'd bumpped this thread instead of posting a new one. My apology for that. But just to share about my outback. well owning this for six years the worse things i've encountered were replacing a split front CVD (normal wear and tear) and the leaking wind screen. Seemed no remedy for them but i was fortunate solving these issue. But when it comes to performance, i have nothing to say. for six years, my outback is still kicking and is in good condition still...
dariuswilkinson

Return to Subaru Forum