Convertible car seat suggestions for 1999 Subaru Legacy SUS.

Convertible car seat suggestions for 1999 Subaru Legacy SUS.

Postby carbuy11 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:18 pm

I'm looking into a convertible car seat for our daughter. We drive a 1999 Subaru Legacy SUS (sedan). Is there anyone out there with this car that can recommend a convertible car seat?

Really looking for comfort (daughter's, not mine haha...), safety rating, and fit. I've heard good things about Britax, but open to brand. Also open to price, but would prefer to spend no more than $300 USD. Thanks!
carbuy11

Re: Convertible car seat suggestions for 1999 Subaru Legacy SUS. The Evenflo Triumph Advance has

Postby Geoptruoi » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:16 pm

carbuy11 wrote:I'm looking into a convertible car seat for our daughter. We drive a 1999 Subaru Legacy SUS (sedan). Is there anyone out there with this car that can recommend a convertible car seat?

Really looking for comfort (daughter's, not mine haha...), safety rating, and fit. I've heard good things about Britax, but open to brand. Also open to price, but would prefer to spend no more than $300 USD. Thanks!

The Evenflo Triumph Advance has really good safety ratings. I really liked it because you can adjust the height of the straps by pulling them up instead of having to take the whole car seat out to move it up a slot like most car seats.
Geoptruoi

Re: Convertible car seat suggestions for 1999 Subaru Legacy SUS. This is not a convertible car s

Postby Ritiefsviaf » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 pm

carbuy11 wrote:I'm looking into a convertible car seat for our daughter. We drive a 1999 Subaru Legacy SUS (sedan). Is there anyone out there with this car that can recommend a convertible car seat?

This is not a convertible car seat, but it can be used from age one until your child is one hundred pounds, which is awesome. I have heard that it is one of the best out there for safety and it is not dreadfully expensive.

Good Luck! =D

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8112222
Ritiefsviaf

Return to Subaru Forum