Is a Volkswagen Beetle a good car to get. 23

Re: Is a Volkswagen Beetle a good car to get. 23

Postby Mike » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:53 pm

I like the Real one but not the New one or even the not New new one, although the latest is a big improvement. Im a guy so no way would I drive the 98-10 model. The minivan dash, bubble styling, and all that-gross. I saw someone commented about the Mini Cooper, and I wanted one of those for a while. But I think the whimsical dash is a turn off, and the fact that Mini has really jumped the shark with it's silly new models-be it the Clubman, the Coupe, or any other new Mini offspring-no thanks. For the same money, a new GTi is a VASTLY better car. The Mini is no more reliable than the New Beetle, from what I hear, which is not saying much.
Mike

Postby SamSmith » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 am

I also like all cars manufactured by Volkswagen. All models are great performance on the road.

Mini Excavators
SamSmith

Postby VilmaK » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 pm

I love my buggie! This is the funkiest car to buy, seriously, it is compact and good for maneurs in the big city, plus, it doesn't consume much gas and looiks just awesome! Don't hesitate any longer
crossword puzzle maker http://thecrosswordpuzzlemaker.net/
VilmaK

Postby insane.nick » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:32 am

Beetle's design is very different than Volkswagen cars but its price is very high and its doesn't suits on everyone.It basically suits on girls.
insane.nick

Postby charls07 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:43 pm

yes volkswagen is a good car.

cargo trailers for sale
charls07

Previous

Return to Volkswagen Forum