How many golf balls can you fit into a Volvo C30.

How many golf balls can you fit into a Volvo C30.

Postby partorrin » Mon May 11, 2009 9:30 am

by guessing the right number you earn a chance to win this Volvo C30 at www.guessitright.com. Does anybody know how many golf balls it would take? Any advise is appreciated.

Thank you.
partorrin

Re: How many golf balls can you fit into a Volvo C30. 8,229 i tried it on my moms car

Postby ecorpDedopeal » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:23 pm

8,229 i tried it on my moms car....ok i lied i didnt
ecorpDedopeal

Re: How many golf balls can you fit into a Volvo C30. i imagine it would take quite a

Postby deaannnmosss » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:00 am

partorrin wrote:by guessing the right number you earn a chance to win this Volvo C30 at www.guessitright.com. Does anybody know how many golf balls it would take? Any advise is appreciated.

Thank you.

i imagine it would take quite a bit to fill it up......it would help if i knew what a Volvo C30 looks like tho
deaannnmosss

Re: How many golf balls can you fit into a Volvo C30.

Postby Andria07 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 am

There are many companies that will set a specific design standard golf ball, even if you want to get the ball, you can always get them to stand out. Remember that most companies would not put anything more than 15-17 characters at a ball. The first thing you need to know when you've decided to buy golf equipment, high technology, how to choose the best design and best material for golf clubs. Today, there are three distinct areas of the design of the club.

Platzreife
Andria07

Postby Shania05 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:50 am

Golf balls on the market. A number of elements in the manufacture and design of golf balls must be taken into account when buying. However, the final choice, the type of ball they play with the best, is a matter of personal preference. The distinction between different balls is mainly to cover the compression or the ball. Balata blankets, lithium Surlyn and are very popular are those that allow the wound balls to play for those looking for both distance and speed of rotation.

kw Golfkurse
Shania05

Postby Susan25 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:19 am

Another golf swing exercise training, you can move your hands in a related party rocking. Hand cut along the arc of a cylinder during the swing. If the curve is consistent with the clubhead also defines the arch meets the ball straight. Another way to improve your rotational force is to use the swings and the weight of your hands. What we are trying to run against resistance, for instance using the weight of the club, you can build strength throughout the muscle group that comes into play during a perfect swing.

Golfschuhe Damen
Susan25

Postby Melinda27 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:32 am

Golf balls, a number of general things, like the speed of your swing and your game object, which should be considered. For example, if you're a beginner or an amateur player is not too serious about your game, you'll no doubt be useful to choose golf balls for recreation. Since they are made with two layers based on the players whose swing is slower - as less than 80 miles per hour. But if you are a professional or play a round of serious, select the cue ball - in three or more layers, which require a swing speed much greater.

Jucad Travel
Melinda27

Postby Jessica30 » Tue May 31, 2011 5:08 am

The golf ball for the better your skill level and golf swing can be as important as the choice of golf clubs. A golf ball manufactures use several types of connections to the ball and cover the core. In addition, solid cores, dual core and multi-cores to add to the confusion. In addition, there are many different models available dimple each designed to overcome the air resistance and the influence of spin properties. For example, a ball with backspin will have many more wear.

Chiemsee WellnessHotel
Jessica30

Postby stenejohn » Thu May 24, 2012 10:44 am

Hi,
First thing find the area of a standard golf ball and find the cabin space in a c30. set up a ratio cabin space divided by surface area of golf ball. hope this will helpful for you.

Thank you.
Four Wheelers for sale
stenejohn

Postby insane.nick » Thu May 24, 2012 1:17 pm

It may be between 5000 to 10000.Now you can guess the exact number.
insane.nick

Next

Return to Volvo Forum