Is the Volvo C30 a masculine or feminine car.

Is the Volvo C30 a masculine or feminine car.

Postby Yahoo [Bot] » Tue May 05, 2009 4:02 am

I'm an 18-year-old male and I really like it. Most people think it's masculine, but some think it's girly-looking. What do you think?
Yahoo [Bot]

Re: Is the Volvo C30 a masculine or feminine car. masculine. they are very nice

Postby beepbeek » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:22 pm

Yahoo [Bot] wrote:I'm an 18-year-old male and I really like it. Most people think it's masculine, but some think it's girly-looking. What do you think?

masculine. they are very nice cars. r-design spec in white looks great imo.
beepbeek

Re: Is the Volvo C30 a masculine or feminine car. The C30 is gender neutral in my

Postby twotwonone » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 am

The C30 is gender neutral in my opinion. A feminine car to me would be something like a Volkswagen Eos. A masculine car would be something like a Dodge Challenger. Having said that, the R-design is definitely more masculine than the standard C30.
twotwonone

Re: Is the Volvo C30 a masculine or feminine car. Heres my Scoop.. I am a 40 year

Postby Proskolem » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:06 am

Yahoo [Bot] wrote:I'm an 18-year-old male and I really like it. Most people think it's masculine, but some think it's girly-looking. What do you think?

Heres my Scoop.. I am a 40 year old have owned many many cars.. and muscle car heads would say the car is girly. Mostly because its a FWD hatch and not your typical Mustang camaro Challanger blah blah V8 blah. I personally any 4dr makes a girl car because i am old school..

The car is Muscular in Europe,,, depending on the exact country you would be seen as a rich guy. It may even get you some tail. Its a very unique design... Now the Cooper is more questionable to be a chick car,,,most people wouldnt even know you are driving a Volvo... They may think its a redesigned GTI or something...
Proskolem

Re: Is the Volvo C30 a masculine or feminine car.

Postby jjimmy016 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:50 am

yeah i think feminine car is better. 8-) :)

feminine care
jjimmy016

Postby KilieLaurissa » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:16 am

im a guy and im getting a new car. i want an SUV but one that isnt feminine like what u wud see women driving.
limo miami
KilieLaurissa

Postby Sekespere » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:37 am

well dude it depends upon the color of the car. If its gray then definitlly it looks a masculine but red color is represents faminie. Its your choice where u look it a famine or masculine look.
Sekespere

Postby logelmark » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:00 am

I can say that Volvo C30 is a unisex car which means it can be use by both male and female. In fact, Volvo cars design are very elegant and luxurious that is why most of the people are saying that it is a car for a gentleman, well I disagree with that because gender doesn't matter in driving a car. Aside from that, Volvo cars are easy to seat up and upgrade. Volvo c30s parts and accessories are easy to find and its price are good.
logelmark

Return to Volvo Forum