Buying a car on lease

Buying a car on lease

Postby js36927 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:02 pm

These days, car is a necessity. Living in a remote area without one could be a tiring and disappointing thought. Simply see how much money you could spend by simply commuting. So, if you would like to save yourself up from such, it would be a great idea for you to consider buying a car now.

Buying a car on lease is an old practice. Novated leasing is getting extremely popular these days with more and more Australians taking car on novated lease. Novated Lease is equally beneficial to the employer, employee and the auto company. It is 3 way agreements between the employer, auto finance company and the employee that allows employers to provide company car to its employees at a very little cost to the company and flexibility to both the parties.
js36927

Re: Buying a car on lease

Postby feltrix » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:44 pm

In car leasing, you don’t own the vehicle. You just use it and must return it at the end of the lease unless you choose to buy it. Leasing allow the consumer to simply return a car and select a new model when the lease expires, allowing them to drive a new vehicle every few years without responsibility of selling the old one. Monthly lease payments are usually lower than payments on a car loan.

car leasing
feltrix

Postby fan123 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:14 am

Leasing allow the consumer to simply return a car and select a new model when the lease expires, allowing them to drive a new vehicle every few years without responsibility of selling the old one. Monthly lease payments are usually lower than payments on a car loan.

Vietnam travel
fan123

Postby anderson13 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:17 am

It's a great site. Cars that have a high resale value and therefore high lease residuals make the best lease deals (see Parkers 100 Depreciation Guide); These are usually cars manufactured under brands best known for their quality and reliability. As a general rule, avoid cars that drastically change styles every year as they typically don’t hold their value very well and are more expensive to lease.

Bayonne used jeep
anderson13

Postby ankhanh » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 pm

You are right! it would be a great idea for us to consider buying a car now. It is very convenient for us to go to work, go on a holiday with family and so on.
ankhanh

Postby Steve Rothenberg » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:30 am

Car on lease it such a good concept. I am from Australia and i leased a car for 3 years $10990 which is quite affordable for me and i will get back $2000 as my deposit money.

Pickup trucks
Steve Rothenberg

Postby DelfinAshley » Thu May 23, 2013 7:30 am

Car leasing is presently one of the favourite alternatives for the individuals require an auto yet don't have sufficient stores. Car leasing is best cash sparing alternative without trading off your requirements.
DelfinAshley

Return to Automobile Links