Does anyone here have a new Grande Punto or a new Corsa.

Postby Alfonzo Willis » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:54 pm

What are they like - any problems, value for money, quality etc.

Reviews put the corsa at the top, but I really don't want a Vauxhall.
Alfonzo Willis

Postby Alfonzo Willis » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:54 pm

What are they like - any problems, value for money, quality etc.

Alfonzo Willis

Re: Does anyone here have a new Grande Punto or a new Corsa. Ive had my Corsa for a year now

Postby carloansnocredit11 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 am

Alfonzo Willis wrote:What are they like - any problems, value for money, quality etc.

Ive had my Corsa for a year now and I cannot fault it, very comfortable and easy to drive. Fuel consumption obviously varies depending on how it is driven, but when alls said and done its me thats behind the wheel so its my choice.

I would say to you though to shop around, take one or two test drives, find out what you are comfortable with. The Corsa was the 4th car I tried before buying.
carloansnocredit11

Re: Does anyone here have a new Grande Punto or a new Corsa. hi i have got a 2007 corsa and

Postby BrombAnnory » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 am

hi i have got a 2007 corsa and i swear to god dont buy one the worst car i ever had as for the grande punto we took one for a test drive and i was not impressed by that but at the end off the day it will be you that is driving it you should take both for a test drive first then make your mind up i think the skoda fabia (vtr) is the best in this size range
BrombAnnory

Re: Does anyone here have a new Grande Punto or a new Corsa.

Postby FranzFerdinand » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi, my younger brother works in sales and he almost lives in his Grande Punto. He has this Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 Multijet version. He loves this car, it's reliable, acceleration is quite good, also comfort is ok for that small car. I can recommend it in the name of my brother:)
And it generally looks nice!
FranzFerdinand

Re: Does anyone here have a new Grande Punto or a new Corsa.

Postby Christina » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:13 am

The Fiat Grande Punto and Corsa have a very similar model range when you compare them in general.. The difference is the Corsa has two lower entry models so it can be more affordable to buy and run in terms of fuel consumption...

Buy used cars
Christina

Return to Fiat Forum