Does anyone know if a Maxi Cosi Axiss car seat will fit in a Fiat Punto.

Does anyone know if a Maxi Cosi Axiss car seat will fit in a Fiat Punto.

Postby lalitha » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:08 pm

HI, can anyone tell me where I can find out if a Maxi Cosi Axiss car seat will fit in a Fiat Punto. I have tried the Maxi Cosi website but cannot get the search there to work. Thanks.
lalitha

Re: Does anyone know if a Maxi Cosi Axiss car seat will fit in a Fiat Punto. The maxi cosi car seats are pre

Postby Derje Boven » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:03 am

lalitha wrote:HI, can anyone tell me where I can find out if a Maxi Cosi Axiss car seat will fit in a Fiat Punto. I have tried the Maxi Cosi website but cannot get the search there to work. Thanks.

The maxi cosi car seats are pretty compact so you shouldnt have a problem fitting it, you could go to your local firestation, mothercare or halfords and they will see if it fits for you.

I have the silver cross car seat and its very long and doesnt fit an awful lot of cars because the seat belts arnt long enough to go round it. Luckily it fits my car but nobody else I know :(

But you shouldnt have a problem with the maxi cosi.
Derje Boven

Re: Does anyone know if a Maxi Cosi Axiss car seat will fit in a Fiat Punto. if your in the uk, take it to a

Postby lehivbuhu » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:30 pm

if your in the uk, take it to a HALFORDS and they will fit it for free, or may have one in store to try, if not mothercare will happily try it for you!!!

adding to the above comment, its not the seat belt, if your seats curl up then the seat wont sit on it straight, and will wobble! we had that problem with our old car!
lehivbuhu

Re: Does anyone know if a Maxi Cosi Axiss car seat will fit in a Fiat Punto. almost all car seats fit all ca

Postby batomolo » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:06 am

almost all car seats fit all cars, its to do with the seat belt not the car

so yeah it should fit

xxx
batomolo

Re: Does anyone know if a Maxi Cosi Axiss car seat will fit in

Postby Isabella » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:10 am

Well, it rigorously tested for top-notch security.
Isabella

Re: Does anyone know if a Maxi Cosi Axiss car seat will fit

Postby josentiu » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:03 am

Isabella wrote:Well, it rigorously tested for top-notch security.

Agree on you! Im using the same thing on my lesabre and the seats have the comfort and truly the security especially for kids. Got it in the local junk at discounted price but i do believe there were stuff being offered on online stores. May you find the best seats for your fiat.

Return to Fiat Forum