I was purchased a used Fiat-Palio car India . What is your openions about this cars performance & rating.

I was purchased a used Fiat-Palio car India . What is your openions about this cars performance & rating.

Postby Jessicafan » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:41 pm

I am a residence of Pune city in Maharashtra State of Inidia. I was purchased a used Palio-elx petrol model of make 2002. The car is used 40,000 kms & registered/used at Mumbai. The overall condition is not bad. Please send your tips & do/donts for this car.
Jessicafan

Re: I was purchased a used Fiat-Palio car India . What is your openions about this cars performance & rating. Respected Brother, I have also

Postby Pit-Stop » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 am

Respected Brother,

I have also giftted a Palio ELX 2002 model car by by employer recently. it has covered 52,000 kms. I have the same opinion MAY i KEEP THIS CAR WITH ME OR DISPOSE IT.At present it is in nice comdition.

Sudheer Pandey

Daman.

Pit-Stop

Re: I was purchased a used Fiat-Palio car India . What is your openions about this cars performance & rating. Fiat palio is not a good car as

Postby Galinasaj » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Fiat palio is not a good car as for me.As you told that it is a 2002 model and has runned upto 40,000kms it will be in a bad condition.So it will be a bad choice.Only a few cars were sold by the company as it was a failure model
Galinasaj

Re: I was purchased a used Fiat-Palio car India . What is your openions about this cars performance & rating. go for it

Postby Fire_Necros » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 am

Jessicafan wrote:I am a residence of Pune city in Maharashtra State of Inidia. I was purchased a used Palio-elx petrol model of make 2002. The car is used 40,000 kms & registered/used at Mumbai. The overall condition is not bad. Please send your tips & do/donts for this car.

go for it
Fire_Necros

Re: I was purchased a used Fiat-Palio car India . What is your openions about this cars performance & rating. congrats...... it is a very goo

Postby ebayhowtosell8 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:15 pm

congrats...... it is a very good car if u r looking to keep it for a long time, say 10 or more years... I bought a new one in 2002 and still have it.. has run 58,000kms so far.. still like new... body is very good and solid. almost nil maintenance... it is one solid car with a very good suspension...

enjoy...
ebayhowtosell8

Re: I was purchased a used Fiat-Palio car India . What is your

Postby hybenz » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:27 am

Agree. I've tested it once and i was impressed with the speed and thrill it gave. Actually, i trade my carrera for it. easy to maintenance and tuned. over all, Fiat parts aren't that expensive. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an awesome vehicle.
hybenz

Re: I was purchased a used Fiat-Palio car India . What is y

Postby stenejohn » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Hello,
As per my knowledge Fiat is an old brand in the automobile industry and they always proved that their vehicles are well durable.
So go for it fiat-Palio car is one of from best cars.

Thank you.

RV Trader
stenejohn

Return to Fiat Forum