How can I find a sponsor for our subaru impreza wrx.

How can I find a sponsor for our subaru impreza wrx.

Postby TAMIFLUdoc » Wed May 20, 2009 7:19 pm

We have a subaru impreza and are looking for a sponsor.We attend weekly and monthly meets in herts and london we also go to monthly events in southend and more.We are members of uk street cars which is in the top 10 on top cruise sites.We also attend lots of big events throughout the year including the fast show and more also events at santa pod etc

we would like sponsors for audio equipment and modifications to the car itself..
TAMIFLUdoc

Re: How can I find a sponsor for our subaru impreza wrx. Put an ad in the newspaper.

Postby sagarrian » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Put an ad in the newspaper.
sagarrian

Re: How can I find a sponsor for our subaru impreza wrx. A sponsor? - To do what exactly

Postby sashakonor » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 am

TAMIFLUdoc wrote:We have a subaru impreza and are looking for a sponsor.We attend weekly and monthly meets in herts and london we also go to monthly events in southend and more.We are members of uk street cars which is in the top 10 on top cruise sites.We also attend lots of big events throughout the year including the fast show and more also events at santa pod etc

we would like sponsors for audio equipment and modifications to the car itself..

A sponsor? - To do what exactly
sashakonor

Re: How can I find a sponsor for our subaru impreza wrx. look in phone book,try as many

Postby unbellivebel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:53 pm

look in phone book,try as many local garages,some will sponser you if you addvertise there name.also oil and petrol companys.anyone related to car fienance.good luck
unbellivebel

Re: How can I find a sponsor for our subaru impreza wrx. sponsorhouse.com maybe my frien

Postby gazavod » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:56 am

sponsorhouse.com maybe my friend found 2 mx sponsors there
gazavod

Return to Subaru Forum